Frequently Asked Questions
How do I personalize my item?
Each product has personalization fields in which you enter your personalization information. Some items are not personalizable and are labeled that way. Also note that all fields have character limits. That helps ensure that the name or other information you enter will be large enough to be legible. That is why people buy personalized gifts.How long will it take to get my order?
With standard shipping, most orders are delivered in 6 to 8 business days.
Rush orders are delivered in 3 to 4 business days.
Express orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
How to Upload Your Images
1. From the product page of a photo item, click on the "Browse" button to locate and upload your image.
2. After upload, an image of your photo will appear on the product screen.
3. You will also see an image quality value indicated as Good, Better or Best. This is an approximate quality value based on the image uploaded and the size of the item you want to put it on (think dog tags vs. doormats!)
Please refer to our Image Requirements below for more information.
We accepts images with the following extensions: JPG and GIF.
We recommend using JPG formats. (GIF images will not reproduce as well as
other formats because of color compression.)
We recommend uploading images between 2 & 20 MB in size. The higher the quality of the digital photo the higher quality of the photo item.
For the best results, your photograph should meet these four requirements.
- Subject Matter. The main subject of your photo should occupy a minimum of 50-80% of the entire photograph (i.e. a closeup of a face).
- Picture Quality. The quality of the photo (i.e. clarity, brightness, spottiness) will affect the final product. If your photo is blurry, the end product will be blurry, (and cannot be returned). If there are white flash spots on the faces in your image, the white spots will appear even brighter in your end product.
- Contrast. The main subject of your photo should be noticeably different in color/contrast from the background within the photo (i.e. it is difficult to see a black cat sitting on a black sofa in a dark room).
- No Fancy Stuff. Do not use photographs which have professionally printed borders, fading, snow effects or even vignetted borders. Use the original image.
* The upload time will depend on the file size and your internet connection speed. Please be patient when uploading a large image.
* Please use the best-quality image possible. See the chart below for recommended file sizes for the product you are ordering. If your image is below the minimum resolution requirements, you will need to provide a higher resolution image to complete your order. The ProGiftSource.com system allows for images which meet appropriate quality values.
Product Print Size (approx) Good (min) Better (min) Best (min)
Key Chain 2.25 x 2.25 300 x 300 500 x 500 700 x 700
Canvas 8 x 10 800 x 800 1000 x 1000 1200 x 1200
Canvas 11 x 14 1200 x 1600 1700 x 2100 2100 x 2800
Canvas 16 x 20 1200 x 1600 1700 x 2100 2100 x 2800
Canvas 18 x 24 1200 x 1600 1700 x 2100 2100 x 2800
Door Mat 18 x 24 1200 x 1600 1700 x 2100 2100 x 2800
* When scanning in photographs, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or higher. When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution. You can always reduce the resolution later. Low-resolution images cannot be increased without loss of image quality.
* Your image will be reproduced as it appears. In some cases, we may crop the image for size, to fit the product you order. However, we will not color correct, retouch or otherwise crop your image. A sample will be sent for your approval prior to ordering.
* Close-ups and images with bright colors will produce the best results.